| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberdeen, Wa in May is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 15:34 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberdeen, Wa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberdeen, Wa:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) N
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 252.4 kms (156.8 miles) NNE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) N
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) N
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) ENE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 61.9 kms (38.5 miles) E
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) E
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) E
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) SSE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) SSE